Monday, March 31, 2014

Pinky Promise

Hello. It's hard to believe that it's the last day of March already. Hopefully, April will be a much better month for me, with no injuries or illnesses.

Today I made a card for a dear friend who suffered a major injury last week. I'm hoping my card will cheer her up a bit.

I grabbed the Mama Elephant Honey Bunny and True Friend stamp sets from a recent release. I just love all of Mama Elephant's products! Here's the card I made casing one that DT member Elena created for the release.



Those cute little bunnies are so sweet. I hope they bring a smile to my wonderful friend's face when she sees them. I adore that sentiment from the True Friend set. There are also several other great sentiments in the set.

That's all for today. I sure hope I can get back into my regular crafting routine. I've really missed it.

Thanks for visiting and happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. So cute Pam...love it! Bet I know who the card is for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness that is one sweet card, Pam! Thank you so much for adding our blinkie to your blog and linking up! We hope you and your friend feel better and have a much happier and and healthier April.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment. I fell in love with your stamps on your first release.

      Delete