Saturday, October 18, 2014

Meet Tabitha

Can you believe Halloween is less than 2 weeks away? Wow, time is flying by. So many projects I need to complete and never enough time.

I've been practicing some more Copic coloring. This is Mo Manning's cute little witch, Tabitha. She's another image from the Penny Black Glenda & Frankie set that I used on my mummy card here. Isn't she the sweetest thing?


This center step card was fun to make. I followed this tutorial from Splitcoaststampers and made a 6x6 card. The card was covered with Bo Bunny Double Dot paper layered onto orange cardstock. My colored image was layered onto orange cardstock and popped up onto the center panel. 

The sentiment is from the same set and stamped onto a banner that is popped up. I used some buttons from my stash and May Arts natural twine was added around the buttons.

Hopefully my coloring is improving, a bit better every time, ever so slowly. I'd love some input from my coloring friends.

I hope you enjoy some time this weekend doing whatever it is that you love.

                                                                     Pam 

2 comments:

  1. I love this little witch! She is adorable. Nice coloring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rhea. I hope I learned a bit from your fabulous classes. You rock the Copic world, my friend!

      Delete