Sunday, January 18, 2015

Challenge Yourself Challenge #2 - From Christmas to Valentines Day!

It's time for another challenge at Lyn's Paper Petunia. Challenge #2 is again inspired by a Christmas card found on Pinterest. Once again our challenge is to turn it into a Valentines Day card.

Here's the challenge card:


This is my card inspired by the challenge:


Using gorgeous gold Delicata Ink, I inked up several stamps onto Neenah card and then used several punches and dies to cut them into hearts. The hearts were then added to the right side of my Neenah card base. I adhered some directly to the base with tape runner and used foam squares on some to add dimension. 

The sentiment is from the Avery Elle Lots of Love stamp set and was stamped with the same gold Delicata ink. I love that ink! Some gold ribbon from my stash is my only embellishment.

Sorry for the poor photo. Today was another gloomy day here in central New York. It looks much better IRL.

I'm off to finish up some card orders. I'll be back later in the week to share.

                                                                Pam

1 comment:

  1. Oh cool! Tons of super pretty stamped hearts in lots and lots of layers. Fantastic take on the challenge card Pam. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete