Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Thinking of You Tag

This is my second post for today. For my Lawn Fawn 'Hippo Birdie to You' card  scroll down or click here.

I made a tag for the current Tag You're It Challenge that I am just squeaking in on time.



The tag is watercolor paper die cut with the Stitched Duo 1 die from Pretty Pink Posh. I used the smallest flower from CAS-ual Fridays Loving Thoughts stamp set and distress markers to watercolor. Again, I colored directly onto the stamp with the distress marker, misted with water and stamped the image on the watercolor paper. I used Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire markers to make a rainbow of my mini blooms. A simple sentiment was added, as well as black twine.

I am entering this into Tag You're It Challenge #15. Our challenge was to create a tag inspired by this card by Donna Mikasa.



I was inspired by the colors and small images in Donna's card.

Thanks for visiting. I so appreciate all of your kind comments. Thank you!

                                                                   Pam

       


5 comments:

  1. Such a fun take on the photo! I love how you stamped the flowers--one of my favorite techniques! Thanks so much for joining us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice indeed love those little flowers. Thanks for joining use ver at Tag you're it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty cascade of colors, thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty tag Pam! So colorful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty pretty tag. Thanks for participating in TYIC! <3

    ReplyDelete