Saturday, March 7, 2015

Muse #107 & SOS #191

Due to spending time planning my niece's baby shower, I wasn't sure I'd have time to to make a card to enter these challenges. I decided to put aside her invitation design for a bit so I could make a card. Some scraps of paper from the gorgeous Authentique Lucky 12 x 12 Collection were used to make today's card.


Our Muse for this week was the super talented Vicky Dutcher with this card -


I followed Vicky's design pretty closely, choosing five paper scraps and arranging them vertically down the center of my card. My sentiment is from Memory Box, but I no longer see it listed on their site. I added some very old green brads (yes, remember them?) from my stash, rather than sequins.

I will enter this card into Muse Challenge #107 and Shopping Our Stash #191 - Not-So-Heavy Metal, using our oldest hardware. Those brads definitely qualify as some of my oldest hardware. They were quite trendy when I first started making scrapbook pages years ago.

Since the curtain is still up over at Curtain Call, I will enter this there, also.



Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

                                                           Pam
     




4 comments:

  1. LOVE this pattern paper with the gorgeous colors!! Thanks so much for joining in at Muse! Vick........i

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the brads!! Thanks for playing along with the Shopping Our Stash crew for our "Not So Heavy Metal" challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect combination of DP and colour to make a lovely seasonal card! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice - great use of paper scraps!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete