Sunday, April 5, 2015

Bunny Bags

Happy Easter! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Today I'm sharing the treat bags I made for my little ones this year. I found this fabulous Sweet Bunny Bag tutorial  by Susan Campfield on Splitcoaststampers, and knew I had to try some. They are so cute!



I followed Susan's tutorial, except I used jelly beans in my bags and seam binding tied in a bow to secure them in the bags. Susan's supplies were from Stampin Up, whereas I used Spellbinders oval dies and a small heart and circle punch from my hoard stash.

These were fast and easy to make. The best part was that the kids loved them. Thanks so much, Susan, for sharing your tutorial.

I also would like to thank Kathy from Stamps at Play , for choosing this  card as one of her Easter favorite picks. Thanks so much, Kathy! I love that sweet, little bunny. Be sure to visit Kathy's blog to see her own incredible cards. Amazing talent.

Thanks for visiting. I always appreciate your sweet comments. Enjoy your Easter!

                                                          Pam

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness! That bunny is the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the kiddies DID love this. It's fun and whimsical....and tasty! LOL Cute as can be Pam. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course the kids loved your bunnies...absolutely top-notch adorable,, not to mention the delightful treats that accompanied them! Sweetness,+++
    ~c

    ReplyDelete