Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Happy Birthday to You


Hello! How is everyone? I so love playing with Color Bursts, don't you? You never know what your background will look like and everyone of them is so pretty.



Recently, I spent some time creating some backgrounds with my Color Bursts again. I love having the backgrounds on hand for some really quick cards when I need them. For the card on the left, I only used blue and left lots of white space, For the one on the left I used red, orange and yellow. Totally love them both! I stamped each with the Mama Elephant Make a Wish stamp set. I love that big, bold script sentiment. The stars that come in the stamp set were stamped to form a triangle around the sentiment. I then die cut the panels with SSS Stitched Rectangles and adhered them flat to a card base. So quick & easy when the backgrounds are ready ahead of time!

Evidently, we have another snowstorm in the forecast here in Central New York. I hope all is well wherever you may be. Enjoy!

                                                               Pam


















6 comments:

  1. Well you certainly have mastered them!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really named well cause they are super vivid. Giant sentiments are so hot right now so you're right on trend. Great cards Pam! You take care of yourself and stay safe and warm. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam! Your Color Burst backgrounds for your cards are so pretty! I love the white and vibrant colors! The white really makes the colors pop even more...as does the black stamping. Love them! I also wanted to thank you so much for the kind thoughts you left on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! Wonderful backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicious backgrounds, Pam ... those yummy scripty sentiments are perfect with them! Stay warm amid all that snow! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A zillion apologies for falling behind in commenting, but here I am...ready to be dazzled and delighted with my return visits! Your colour burst backgrounds are stunning! I don't have them (no space at the moment), but I'm intrigued; maybe some day. Those big sentiments: fantastic!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete