Saturday, March 5, 2016

CASology #187 - Spin

Happy Saturday! I have a busy day ahead of me, but I want to pop in, say hello and add a new card to the CASology: Week 187 - Spin challenge.


Would you believe I bought this stamp about 3 years ago and have never used it? Of course, you believe it, because you have some lots of those, too, don't you? This stamp is from Unity and because the globe spins - perfect!

I stamped the globe and sentiment that comes with it and colored with some colored pencils. It was die cut with SSS Stitched Rectangles and adhered flat to a card base.


I'm off to Nerium Regionals training today and a birthday party tonight. I'll be spinning myself by the end of the day. I hope you have a great day! Enjoy!

                                                                     Pam

4 comments:

  1. wow you are rocking the cards this week and what a great idea, I hadn't thought of a globe. Haven't made a card all week, having a mojo slump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The globe is a brilliant idea Pam! Love your colouring. You should enter your card at Darnell's NBUS challenge. Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I have lots of those. LOL. Spinning at double speed is what my life seems to be doing. Your a pretty busy lady yourself. Have fun at the party! Great take on the challenge Pam. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is absolutely perfect for our Spin challenge. Great idea to keep everything simple, so you have true focus on your globe. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete