Monday, March 14, 2016

Lucky You

Happy Monday! I'm popping in quickly to add a card to a few challenges.


I've used a pp from the Authentique Lucky collection to create a tag with Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duos 1 die cut. The shamrocks were die cut from a Memory Box die and the sentiment is from the Verve Lucky You stamp set. I've added a piece of green jute to the tag and adhered it with foam to my stitched green panel. That was added to a white card base for my clean and layered card.

I am entering this into these challenges:
     The Card Concept #50 - shamrocks, patterns and greens
     Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - a bit 'o green
     Simply Create Too #104 - use green only


 I hope everyone has a fabulous week and finds some crafty time to play! Enjoy!

                                                                  Pam




10 comments:

  1. Great St Patty's card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful!! Love the tag element with the jute and shamrocks- thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the jute is just right for this card Pam and I really admiire the design. I am so bad at using tags on cards. Thanks for joining The Card Conceptx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your St. Patty's card, Pam, it works so well for all of these challenges! Thanks for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just darling! Love that sweet shamrock paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the big tag and the choice of patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun St. Patty's day card Pam! I love that patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Love that sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This just rocks for St. Patty's Pam. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty St. Patrick's Day card! Four leaf clovers - real or made with paper - make me smile!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete