Friday, March 4, 2016

Miss You

Hello. Today I have a quick card to add to the CAS on Sunday Challenge #77 - One Layer Wonder.


This card is very CAS. I inked up Uniko English Country Garden Butterflies in pink and 2 blues and added them to a card base as if they are fluttering away. Hence the sentiment, which is from the Sweet 'n Sassy Keep in Touch, Too stamp set.


Edited: I will also be adding this to the Uniko Challenge #29 , which is a color challenge

That's all for me right now. I have a busy Friday ahead of me. Hope yours is great. Enjoy!

                                                                  Pam

6 comments:

  1. I love this butterfly stamp and this card has so much movement in it. Adore the colours. A CAS delight. Have a wonderful weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant card! Thank you for sharing at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, a delight to see these butterflies :) Your colours are perfect for the Uniko Challenge too ;) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bev. I just entered it. I'm going to make another for your challenge with my new stamps!

      Delete
  4. Oh this is so beautiful Pam, great use of the colours and a stunning showcase with the butterfly set. Thanks for playing along at the Uniko Challenge. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uniko colours and the Uniko butterfly on a card, be still my beating heart! Lol! You have found my weaknesses! Super happy to see you using your Uniko stamps and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Sorry for my delay in commenting. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete