Sunday, May 22, 2016

The Challenge #73

Hello! I'm stopping in with a card to squeeze into The Challenge #73. The challenge this week is an inspiration challenge based on this picture -


Here's the card I made -

I was inspired by the colors and chose pink and green. The floral stamp is from Rubbernecker and the sentiment is from Verses. I used my stitched rectangles die to create a green frame. Such a quick & easy CAS card. 
I am also entering this into Addicted to Stamps and More #194 - CAS and Time Out Challenge #57  which is inspired by words this week - "May all your weeds be wild flowers".




Yesterday I spent the day with friends at a Stamp & Scrapbook Show in Syracuse. So many great companies were there! We had a fabulous time and, of course, I went way over budget! I'm sure you're all surprised by that! (ha)  Guess what? I bought the Mini Misti!! Yes, yes I did. I have the bigger Misti and love it. Do you think I could leave the mini one there? Of course not! Now I have to go pay with all my new goodies!

Have a wonderful week! Enjoy!

                                                           Pam




5 comments:

  1. Pam, your card is just lovely! That beautiful green frame is perfect to accent your gorgeous flowers! So happy you joined us at The Challenge this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Pam. I like the bright green and pink together. Lovely and CAS blooms. Thanks for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So light and elegant! Like this the flowers look so perfect! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and join us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card,Pam..love your flowers and love your green frame...Thank you for joining us at ATSM...Željka

    ReplyDelete