Saturday, December 24, 2016

Sending Pugs & Kisses

Hello! Today I'm sharing a Christmas card I made for my son, daughter-in-law & 5 year old granddaughter. They recently got a new puppy. Meet Averie & Rocky!



Of course, I absolutely had to buy the Clearly Besotted Bah Hum-Pug! stamp set. I am head over heals in love with this sweet set! For my card, I stamped 2 of the cute pugs and sentiment in black & colored with markers. I've added some WOS for some shine on the star, Santa hat and lights. The die cut panel was matted with gold glitter CS and added to the card base. I finished my card with a sprinkling of sequins. Aren't they adorable?!?

I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday with family and friends. Merry Christmas, everyone! Enjoy! 

                                                              Pam

1 comment:

  1. Precious! The card is perfect. Rocky looks like a good snuggler. :-) Merry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete