Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Thanks So Much

Hello. Today I'm sharing a card I've made with some of my new Fun Stampers Journey products. I will be using these as my thank you cards for my Fun Stampers Journey and Nerium customers.


The sentiment is an ATS stamp set, Thanks Much, AT-0213, and was inked with Beach Breeze Ink, IP-0047. I love the font on that set. I've used the smallest of the flowers in the Journey Blooms stamp set, SS-0048. They were stamped with Candy Apple, IP-0017, and Citrus Cooler, IP-0048, inks.

I adhered the panel to Beach Breeze card stock, CS-0001, and added it to a card base made from Whip Cream card stock, CS-0040. This flat card will easily go through the mail.

I'm entering this into The Paper Players CAS Flowers challenge, as well as the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.

  


Thanks for visiting. I hope your day is fabulous and you have some crafty time. Enjoy!

                                                           Pam

5 comments:

  1. Hi Pam, my dear friend just signed up with FSJ and I have been buying some of their products too and enjoying them. Your card is very colorful and makes me think of spring! Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players! Crystal, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Pam, I love the happy colors! So glad you joined us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vibrant colours in this card drew my eye. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one makes me smile. It just screams happy. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet card :) Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete