Monday, November 20, 2017

Seasons Greetings

Hello from snowy Central New York! I'm sharing a card today made with a background piece that was "accidently" created while making this card from my last post.


This is my new card:

As well as create the previous card for a team swap, I taught it at a card class. See that gorgeous splattered background piece? That started as a piece of Whip Cream cardstock in a box that was used for spraying splash and silks onto card panels. What a beautiful leftover piece I discovered in the box at the end of class!

Of course, I couldn't throw it away. I can never throw anything away. Light bulb moment - cut it into 4 pieces and use it as backgrounds, which is exactly what I did. I adhered it onto Cool Pool cardstock and then onto a Whip Cream card base. 

Those gorgeous snowflakes were die cut from Mirror Silver specialty paper with the Snow Burst dies.  The 3 graduated sizes were popped up with foam squares and a silver sequin from our Special Celebrations collection was added to the top. I also scattered a few more sequins around the panel. I added some strips of Silver and Whip Cream Sparkle Tape and finished my card with a sentiment from the Sparkle Trim stamp set that was heat embossed with Silver embossing powder.

I love how this card turned out. All of the products I used are from Fun Stampers Journey and are available on my website  www.funstampersjourney.com/pamnutting

Thanks for stopping by to take a look. Have a wonderful week. Enjoy!

                                                                      Pam







1 comment:

  1. Simply lovely. No use wasting that gorgeousness. Have a happy thanksgiving my friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete