Sunday, February 4, 2018

Hurry Up, Spring!

Hello and Happy February! January seemed to last forever here in Central NY. Such a long month! I have been busy making cards for classes. Today I  have a new card for some challenges.


It's been so long since I created any kind of step card. I was inspired by a side step card I saw that was made by a fellow Fun Stampers Journey coach. This uses two of my favorite stamp sets.

After making the center step card from Whip Cream  cardstock, I cut my paper layers from Watermelon Fusion cardstock and one of the pattern papers from Spring Filled Prints. The focal point is the gorgeous You Are ATS inked with Fresh Forest True Color Fusion Ink.

The beautiful floral stamps are from the Spring Botanicals Bundle. I love having the dies to cut out the stamps. I used Fresh ForestWatermelon FusionLemon Drop, and Bubble Gum inks to ink the stamps and then die cut them. The die cuts were popped up onto the card. I am really happy with how this turned out. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
     Just Us Girls #426 - LOVE
     613 Avenue Create #206 _ Anything Goes/Optional Twist - Love
     Fashionable Stamping - Anything Goes
     Stamping Sensations - February - Anything with Flowers


Doesn't this card just make you want Spring to get here even more than you already do? It sure does for me! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week! Enjoy!

                                                          Pam
                                                                   

6 comments:

  1. Great uplifting card with so many gorgeous details! Thanks so much for linking up this week at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card with so much interest, it's just perfect for our @anything with Flowers' theme at Stamping Sensations, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, so many layers and perfect for our challenge this month. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sentiment is wonderful. I love the layers and flowers. We're happy to see your project at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely! When I started reading the sentiment it made me think of the movie The Help and Abileen's words to Baby Mae. LOL Love the pretty blooms. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful floral creation! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete